Radio Facts: As you know, I have to give credit to local morning shows at urban radio. I was looking at WJLB's numbers yesterday for June, 18-34, 6-10a and their leap from from 11.1 in May to to 13.4 in June planting them at Number 1 in the market for the 3rd straight month. KJ Holiday and staff are killing it and with a local show. The show is giving a brutal beating to WHTD's syndicated morning show The Rickey Smiley Show, which is probably the only syndicated show that I am a fan of, which has now been in the market for almost a year replacing Russ Parr. Rickey's show has a 2.0 for June and while that is well below WJLB's Coco, Foolish and Mr. Chase's morning show, he did make some progress from a 1.6 in May taking the show from #22 to #16.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)