The family said it’s exactly how they wanted to honor his life so a Maryland rapper who was shot and killed last month was buried on Monday and his family decided to put his body on display upright at a DC nightclub called Bliss.
Markelle Morrow who’s stage name was “Goonew” was killed March 18 in District Heights, Maryland. His death remains an open homicide investigation. Videos of Morrow’s body propped upright on stage for hours inside the venue freaked some people out while others partied in celebration of his life.
His mother Patricia Morrow stated “For all the negatives, people probably don’t even know nothing about us,” she said. “They have no idea. People just saying what they want to say and that’s fine. That’s perfectly fine. I’m pleased with how I sent my son away. I wish people would just let me grieve in peace.”Police are offering a $25,000 reward for a tip leading to an arrest.
- Teen Kills his Enemies’ Mother While Visiting Her Son’s Grave for His Birthday
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Online Betting Sites Trying to Figure out Kim Kardashian’s Next Boyfriend (VIDEO)
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money