Radio Facts: Looks like Frederick Richardson, the suspect arrested in the beating death of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” co-star, Ashley “AJ” Jewell, has been released from the Fulton County jail ON $10,000 bond? He must have one hell of a team of attorneys one of which, Dennis Scheib, is asking for a dismissal of the charges altogether. The hearing was postponed pending the outcome of a grand jury investigation. Scheib maintains that Jewell’s death is a result of complications from sickle cell anemia. I know that SSA is a dangerous disease but I have never seen it attack someone outside of a club and stomp them to death? What in de fook? The Fulton County Medical Examiner has not determined a cause of death and further tests are pending? How long does it take to determine massive head trauma, brain damage and a homicide as a result? Are you kidding me?
Jewell was the former fiance of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast member Kand i Buress. He appeared in several episodes with Buress. He died October 2, after being involved in a fight with Richardson at an Atlanta strip club.
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- TOWNSQUARE Appoints Market President/Chief Revenue Officer Of Lufkin With “Local First” Experience To Lead In Killeen-Temple
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Chartmetric Partners with Sirius XM/Pandora on Music Analytics
- Black Woman Absolutely Destroys Kansas City Board of Police Commissioners (VIDEO)
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- White Guy Stabs a Police Officer and Is Still Breathing (VIDEO)
- Pia Mia Drops “Hot (Remix)” Featuring Sean Paul & Flo Milli