SETH RESLER INTRODUCES FREE WEBINAR SERIES: ONLINE STRATEGIES FOR RADIO BROADCASTERS
Silicon Valley, CA – April 6, 2015 – Veteran broadcaster and online strategist Seth Resler is introducing a free webinar series teaching radio broadcasters how to build their audience by using online strategies. Each 20-minute webinar will focus on a different online tool, including blogs, social networks, search engines, email campaigns, text messaging, web analytics, and more. The webinars are designed for both on-air personalities and radio programmers.
“The radio industry can learn a lot by implementing Silicon Valley marketing strategies,” says Resler. “But to make them accessible to broadcaster, you need somebody who can speak both languages; somebody who can talk comfortably about both TSL and SEO.”
The first three webinars have already been announced:
Wednesday, April 29th: The Radio DJ’s Guide to Blogging
Wednesday, May 6th: Maximize Your Radio Station’s Email Campaigns with Minimal Effort
Wednesday, May 13th: The Radio DJ’s Guide to Twitter
A complete listing of the webinars can be found at SethResler.com.
Seth Resler is a 20-year broadcasting veteran who specializes in online marketing. Over the years, he has been a part of the programming staff at WXRK in New York City, WBCN in Boston, KNDD in Seattle, KEZR in San Jose, KPNT in St. Louis, and WBRU in Providence. He is the author of the Next Steps column at AllAccess.com and publishes a blog offering online strategies for on-air professionals at SethResler.com.
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- UNSUNG REVIEW Entire Episode: The Sylvers (video)
- Need a Laugh? See What Happens When He Tells His Mom He is in Jail