NAB STATEMENT ON NOMINATION OF GEOFFREY STARKS TO FCC
WASHINGTON, DC — In response to the nomination of Geoffrey Starks to fill the FCC seat currently occupied by Mignon Clyburn, the following statement can be attributed to NAB President and CEO Gordon Smith:
“NAB strongly supports President Trump’s selection of Geoffrey Starks to a seat on the Federal Communications Commission. We endorse his swift confirmation.”
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time