In the late 90s, everybody was glued to their TV to watch the trial of Rae Carruth, the Carolina Panthers player who hired hitman Van Bret Watkins to kill his then-pregnant girlfriend Cherica Adams.
After being shot multiple times at a red light while driving by Watkins, Cherica was able to call the police in complete medical distress and told them that Rae Carruth was responsible.
She died and her unborn baby didn't get enough oxygen to his brain in the process and was born via a C section but had brain damage which resulted in Cerebral Palsy. Cherica's mother raised the boy, Chancellor Adams who is now 20, Rae Carruth was released from prison in 2018 and moved east to start a new life and Cherica's mom says the only person who apologized to her was Van Brett Watkins who is still in prison got 40 to 50 years for the crime. The story was a HUGE tragedy all the way around. See how Watkins has aged tremendously in the second video.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift