Radio Facts: A popular Phoenix disc Radio DJey is demand ing answers after purchasing two tickets to the NFC Championship game he says never actually existed. Pete Cummings, afternoon DJ on KSLX, 100.7 FM, says he bought two tickets on Ticketmaster.com to see the Arizona Cardinals take on the Philadelphia Eagles for approximately $420. Cummings and his girlfriend went to the game and upon arriving in their section, Cummings claims they were approached by an usher who informed them the seats didn’t exist.
“I wanted to attend history,” said Cummings. “I wanted to see something nobody has seen in this town, ever. We just had the most awful experience.” Cummings says the ushers escorted them to a nearby area designated for hand icapped seating where they had to watch the game stand ing up. “It’s just really disheartening,” added Cummings.
Cummings hopes to receive a full refund of the purchase price of the tickets. So far, he says, representatives from University of Phoenix Stadium and Ticketmaster have yet to accommodate his request.
Popular DJ latest to come forward with problem Cards tix – Phoenix Arizona news, breaking news, local news, weather radar, traffic from ABC15 News | ABC15.com.
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- Black Tony Scammed People Out Of Rickey Smiley Cruise Tickets! [WATCH]
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- HBCU Movement Gaining Momentum with Black Athletes
- Racist White Man to Publix Worker: “It’s Not My Fault You’re a Ni**er” Over a Sandwich