The NFL is back! Two of the best young QBs in the league, Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson will get the 2020 NFL season started off right. It’s the start of a strange season, but teams think this could be their year to shock everyone and get to the Super Bowl. Hey, in 2018 the 49ers were 4-12 and in 2019 they were playing in the Super Bowl and were an overthrow away from the upset.
NFC East is one of the easier divisions unless there two teams make huge jumps from last year. This seems like a two-team race for most of the season.
Philadelphia Eagles: health has been an issue and continues to be an issue. They need the O-line to produce to help keep QB Carson Wentz healthy. They need their big-time players to be on the field to compete in the division with the Cowboys.
Dallas Cowboys: new coach Mike McCarthy along with his OC look to lead what could be a dominate offense. Dak Prescott looks to continue to show ownership that he deserves that large extension.
New York Giants: they need big years from QB Daniel Jones and RB Saquon Barkley just to be competitive, but more than that they need the Eagles and Cowboys to struggle.
Washington Football Team: their defensive line could be very good and their young offensive weapons including the QB are promising. Their coaching staff should make a positive impact.
- Vanessa Bryant Issues Statement Following Her Mother’s ‘More Than Painful’ Accusations
- Playstation 5 ‘Dirt 5’ Goes 120FPS, Has 4K Graphics Mode and More | #WeGotGame
- Attorney Ben Crump and George Clinton Holding Meeting in Front of Sony Music HQ about Industry Stealing Intellectual Property
- Gary’s Tea: Cardi B.’s Real Reason For Divorcing Offset & Bronny Caught Doing Drugs [WATCH]
- Breaking Down Drake’s Alleged Kanye West Diss In ‘Laugh Now, Cry Later’
- Spotify Is Mad At Apple | The Joe Budden Podcast
- 1966 CBS News Special “The Tenement” Shows Drive to Keep Blacks Poor and Disenfranchised (video)
- Rory Takes Missy Elliott Over Janet Jackson | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Eva’s Corner: Tyler Perry’s ‘Quilt’ Emmy Speech Is An Inspiration For Your Future [WATCH]
- Money with Friends’ Fall 2020 Guest Line-Up Boasts Top Thought Leaders in Business and Personal Finance