IN LOVING MEMORY OF JACQUELINE AVANT
The entire Avant and Sarandos families wish to thank you for the heartfelt condolences over the loss of our beloved Jacquie.
We feel incredibly blessed to have received the support, kindness and prayers over the last couple of weeks.
As many have inquired, we have arranged the Jacqueline Avant Memorial Fund for the new MLK Children’s Center in Watts, as per Jacquie’s wishes. More information and a donation section can be found on the MLK Health and Wellness Development Corporation website: mlk-cdc.org .
The outpouring of love and support from around the globe has been felt and appreciated by all of us. We ask that you please allow us some time and space to grieve as a family and continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
We thank you in advance for respecting our privacy during this difficult time.
Plans for Jacquie’s memorial celebration shall be forthcoming after the holidays. We appreciate your continued well wishes and prayers and wish all of you a very blessed holiday season.
With love and gratitude,
The Avant and Sarandos Families
- Teen Kills his Enemies’ Mother While Visiting Her Son’s Grave for His Birthday
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Online Betting Sites Trying to Figure out Kim Kardashian’s Next Boyfriend (VIDEO)
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money