A Spring Hill Florida Man by the name of Thomas Eugene Colucci made an emergency call to the Florida Police Department around 7 PM complaining about methamphetamines he had just purchased. He wanted deputies to come and test out the two small bags he had purchased because he didn’t get the “feeling” he usually gets when he smoked meth.
As requested the deputies came out to his residence and he gave them the two small bags. They tested it and then found the substance did indeed contain methamphetamines at which point Collucci was arrested.
He complained about chest pains when he was put in the back of the squad car saying that he called the police because he didn’t want the drug dealer selling bad or fake drugs to other methamphetamine users. He was arrested and charged
- Teen Kills his Enemies’ Mother While Visiting Her Son’s Grave for His Birthday
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Online Betting Sites Trying to Figure out Kim Kardashian’s Next Boyfriend (VIDEO)
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money