This story is so unfortunate. Former police officer Cariol Horne stopped a white Buffalo police officer from choking a black suspect and after he attacked her and punched her in the jaw, she was fired and denied her pension after 19 years on the job.
While this happened a few years ago, in light of the current situation in Buffalo with the old man being pushed down and cracking his skull, this story has resurfaced. Not sure what the end result was for her getting her pension but should she have ever even been fired?
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- Condolences to Cathy Hughes: Mother, Helen Jones Woods, Passes from COVID
- Former Record Label Exec Starts Music Start-up Deepr®
- Reggie Rouse Promoted at Entercom
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rapper FBG Duck Killed In Chicago Shooting
- Motown Records 1974 Picnic (video)
- That Time Ellen DeGeneres Cancelled Gospel Singer Kim Burrell for Extreme Rant Bashing Homosexuals and the Late Eddie Long (video)
- Madd Hatta Exits Radio One Takes on New Position
- D.L. Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews