Key Networks, a next generation syndication company serving the radio industry, announces that it has entered into an exclusive partnership agreement with Clear Media Network to manage all network advertising sales and network advertiser inventory operations for the new 24/7 music radio network. The Dallas, TX-based Clear Media Network was launched on September 1, 2020, and offers AC, Country and Adult R&B formats that are uniquely positioned, formatted and dynamically programmed for the unique needs of the independent radio operator. Clear Media Network recently signed affiliate stations in Seattle, WA, and Portland, OR.
Clear Media Network’s music programming is designed to operate 100% self-sufficiently and operator free, with no expensive satellite equipment, payroll expenses or heavy start-up fees required. A virtual “radio station in a box”, each of Clear Media Network’s formats are designed with chart-topping hits, songs that have been highly researched, tested and meticulously selected to provide listeners with a positive, uplifting and feel-good sound.
Mark McCray, President of Programming and Operations, Clear Media Network, was most recently VP/Programming and Operations for Radio One/Dallas and Reach Media, and has network programming experience at ABC Radio Networks and the Texas State Network. Gary Spurgeon, COO, Clear Media Network, is a 42-year broadcasting veteran who was most recently SVP at Salem Media and prior to that, was VP/GM for Radio One/Houston.
Rich Baum, EVP, Ad Sales, Key Networks, said: “Mark McCray and Gary Spurgeon have a tremendously successful track record in radio management at both the local and network levels and their Clear Media Network’s 24/7 music products have already been cleared in two Top 20 markets. That speaks volumes to their credibility and the value of their network product to local stations nationwide. Key Networks is thrilled to partner with them as they build out their network going forward.”
Gary Spurgeon, COO of Clear Media Network, said: “We are excited about having Rich Baum and the team at Key Networks represent our new music network. This partnership will only enhance our market position and affiliate opportunities.”
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys Win First Camel Race as New Owners
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Kanye West vs. Issa Rae | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue