Special Edition Podcast Series to Feature In-Depth Interviews with Wealth Management Influencers & Changemakers, Including Bill Crager, Michael Kitces, Clara Shih & George Nichols
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) today announced it has partnered with wealth management industry thought leader Suzanne Siracuse to launch The Big Reveal Podcast Series.
In this new limited series, Ms. Siracuse, the former CEO and Publisher of InvestmentNews, plans to bring personal interviews with big-name industry innovators, influencers, and leaders to life, with a twist. That twist references the title of the series, which centers around asking guests to “reveal” something about themselves for the first time publicly. The podcast's lively discussions will not only focus on the subjects' personal and professional journeys, but also incorporate their perspectives on news items, hot topics, and industry trends.
“Financial advisors are increasingly turning to podcasts for news, information, and valuable thought leadership. There are a wide variety of relevant industry focused podcasts out there now, but our goal is to make this series unique by emphasizing the more human side of the discussion,” said Suzanne Siracuse, CEO of Suzanne Siracuse Consulting Services, and Creator and Host of The Big Reveal Podcast Series. “I want to dive deeper with my guests and find out what moments, decisions, and mindsets shaped who they are today. We will also bring out their vision and hope for where the industry is headed.”
The series will kick-off September 30, 2020, as Ms. Siracuse sits down, virtually, with Envestnet Co-Founder and CEO Bill Crager to hear his insights on topics ranging from the COVID-19 pandemic's overall impact on the industry and its resulting innovation to his take on the recent M&A activity and his journey to becoming the CEO. Listeners will also find out what Mr. Crager would be doing if he did not co create Envestnet and hear his Big Reveal.
Other notable upcoming guests include:
- George Nichols III, CEO of The American College of Financial Services
- Michael Kitces, Head of Planning Strategy at Buckingham Wealth Partners, Publisher of the Nerd's Eye View at Kitces.com
- Clara Shih, Founder & Executive Chairwoman of Hearsay Systems
“Since Envestnet's founding 20 years ago, helping advisors engage with clients and grow their practices has been a core principle of our business. By partnering with Suzanne on this project, we aim to give listeners a unique perspective on key topics affecting our industry, and spark conversations around where the industry is at and how we move forward,” said Kimberly Beck, Envestnet Head of Wealth Marketing. “These insights complement the tools and solutions we provide advisors to help make financial wellness a reality for their clients.”
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys Win First Camel Race as New Owners
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Kanye West vs. Issa Rae | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue