Thanks to overwhelming demand, justin timberlake announced today the, globally celebrated, 20/20 Experience World Tour will return to North America this fall. The newly announced North American shows will include stops in Los Angeles, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Toronto, Philadelphia, and more. The 20/20 Experience World Tour is promoted worldwide by Live Nation.”Not A Bad Thing” is the latest single off of The 20/20 Experience – The Complete Experience which has sold over 6 million albums worldwide to date. The video/mini doc for “Not A Bad Thing” can currently be viewed here: .Tickets for the newly announced North American shows on The 20/20 Experience World Tour will go on sale Monday, April 14 at 10 AM. Justin Timberlake’s all-new fan club, The Tennessee Kids (#TNKids), will have access to a pre-sale starting on April 8. Fans should visit https://thetennesseekids.justintimberlake.com to register for the fan club and receive a special code to access the pre-sale. A pre-sale for MasterCard cardholders will begin on April 9.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- New NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt Shares Vision and Outlook for Broadcasting in Town Hall
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?