INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY GREENLIGHTS NEW SERIES “DEATH BY GOSSIP WITH WENDY WILLIAMS”
Talk Show Queen Serves as Host and Executive Producer for Series Premiering Fall 2015
(Silver Spring, MD) – Investigation Discovery proves that talk may be cheap, but gossip can be deadly with the greenlight of a new series DEATH BY GOSSIP WITH WENDY WILLIAMS, with the Diva of Dish serving as host and executive producer. Premiering in the fall of 2015, idle chitchat turns dark and dangerous as ID uncovers crimes fueled by rumors and sordid half-truths that lead to the ultimate betrayal…murder.
“There’s nobody better than the daring doyenne of daytime, Wendy Williams to offer this cautionary tale to those who indulge in chatter and innuendo,” said Henry Schleiff, Group President, Discovery Networks. “DEATH BY GOSSIP proves that sticks and stones may break your bones…but words can really kill you.”
“It’s no rumor… I’m obsessed with ID to the point that it keeps me up at night,” said Wendy Williams. “I couldn’t be happier to host and executive producer my own project on one of my favorite networks and showcase my brand of talk, which won’t get you killed, but it will kill in the ratings!”
Beware of offices, gyms, playgrounds, and nosey neighborhoods, as they all make for great rumor mills, but when dishing the dirt results in a body six feet under, not minding one's own beeswax can quickly become a deadly offense. From a respected English teacher’s very own Shakespearean tragedy entangled by sex, greed and betrayal, to college kid wrapped up in a twisted love triangle with a dash of black magic, DEATH BY GOSSIP warns viewers of the tempting grapevine, because it can quickly strangle the most unsuspecting of prattlers.
DEATH BY GOSSIP is produced by Wendy Williams Productions (WWP) in association with m2 Pictures for Investigation Discovery. Wendy Hunter, Kevin Hunter, Jill Ramsey and Lisa Knapp are executive producers for WWP. Mike Sinclair, David O’Donnell and Ashley Crary are executive producers for m2 Pictures. For Investigation Discovery, Thomas Cutler is executive producer, Sara Kozak is senior vice president of production, Kevin Bennett is general manager, and Henry Schleiff is Group President.
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- They Are Killing Music Right Before Us | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- Brian Dalyrimple (Soul for Real) Held Without Bond and…
- Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Groups of All Time
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- YSN FLOW Releases New Track And Video “WANT BEEF? 3.0”