Contrary to reports by many blogs and sites Whitney Houston's debt post death is greatly exaggerated. The late singer was actually VERY well off financially with millions to her credit and Bobbi Kristina Brown and the Houston family will be taken care of generously. She did not die broke, she died very wealthy.
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Zindzi Mandela, Daughter of Nelson and Winnie Mandela, Dies at Age 59
- More Details Arise Of 50 Cent’s Attack On New Jersey Rapper
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?