One of the most legendary artists in the game, Snoop Dogg, literally returns to his roots with the release of his 20th studio album, B.O.D.R. (Bacc On Death Row). In a monumental week for the Entertainment Icon, this album comes off the heels of the announcement that Snoop Dogg has acquired the Death Row Records brand, in which he was a founding member and was his debut label. B.O.D.R. is the first album through Death Row Records, now under Snoop Dogg’s ownership. B.O.D.R available everywhere today HERE.
Snoop Dogg has also announced that fans are able to get three bonus tracks of B.O.D.R. in through a partnership with Gala Games, the blockchain gaming platform, in his “Stash Box” of NFTs in the new Gala Music store.
“B.O.D.R. is especially important to me and I’m excited to have a full circle moment in my career at this time,” said Snoop Dogg. “The album has all the classic Snoop Dogg style with surprises and features from some of the dopest artists out there.”
B.O.D.R marks the 30th anniversary of Death Row’s very first release, the seminal West Coast, genre defining The Chronic. In the same vein, B.O.D.R. finds Snoop at peak Doggfather, both lyrically and culturally with an iconic ensemble cast of features including Nas, Wiz Khalifa, DaBaby, The Game, Nate Dogg, T.I., Sleepy Brown, Uncle Murda, E-Mo, October London, NefertittiAvant, HeyDeon, and Jane Handcock. Not to be outdone, the tracks are fueled by equal amounts of firepower with production from Hit-Boy, DJ Green Lantern, DJ Battlecat, Hi-Tek, Bink, Nottz, Soopafly, Trevor Lawrence Jr., and Hollis. The album is currently on all streaming services and is being distributed by Create Music Group.
- Still Smokin
- Gun Smoke
- Coming Back (feat. October London, Nefertitti Avani)
- Sandwich Bag
- Conflicted (feat. Nas)
- Daddy (feat. Emo Trap)
- Crip Ya Enthusiasm
- Gotta Keep Pushing (feat. T.I., Sleepy Brown)
- House I Built
- Outside The Box (feat. Nate Dogg)
- Jerseys In The Rafters (feat. The Game)
- Pop Pop (feat. DaBaby)
- Catch a Vibe (feat. HeyDeon)
- It’s In The Air (feat. Uncle Murda, Jane Handcock)
- We Don’t Gotta Worry No More (feat. Wiz Khalifa)
- Get This Dick (feat. Lil Duval, October London)
- Snoopy Don’t Go (feat. October London)
Snoop Dogg is set to perform on the biggest stage in the world this Sunday, February 13th along with Dr. Dre, Eminem, Mary J. Blige and Kendrick Lamar. The performance at Sofi Stadium is right in Snoop’s backyard, just miles away from where the rapper grew up.
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Black Teen Gets Concussion, Lands in Coma, Wakes up only Speaking Fluent Spanish, Shocks Everyone (video)
- Support Provided for Grief-Stricken Staff After “Catastrophic Failure” Kills Over Twenty Thousand Fish
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Being Scared for Wendy Williams’ Life (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- Editorial: Angela Yee’s Exit from The Breakfast Club? Timely and Smart
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses a Woman Who is Willing to Share Her Man (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,