Sherman Kizart Appointed to FCC’s Committee on Diversity and Digital Empowerment Sherman Kizart, Managing Director and Founder of Kizart Media Partners, Inc. (KMP), has been appointed to the Federal Communications Commission’s Advisory Committee on Diversity and Digital Empowerment (ACDDE). He will begin serving a two-year term on the prestigious committee effective immediately.
Kizart is respected for his leadership as an Black sales and marketing expert to some of the leading advocacy organizations in the U.S. Prior to founding KMP he worked for Interep, Inc. as senior vice president and director of Black sales. KMP annually hosts the Power of Urban Radio Forum in partnership with the National Association of Black Owned Broadcasters in KMP annually hosts the Power of Urban Radio Forum in partnership with the National Association of Black Owned Broadcasters in Washington, D.C. The 17th annual event takes place in Fall 2017.
He has received many awards and honors for his expert vision and wisdom in the industry. He is Chairman of Radio Ink Magazine’s Urban Advisory Council. He was awarded the radio industry’s Radio Wayne Award. He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, and is Director of Development for Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show