The words “rapper” and “estate planning” don’t usually go together in the same sentence. Maybe they should, given the travails of some deceased hip-hoppers. Eleven years since he was killed in an as yet unsolved drive-by shooting on the Las Vegas Strip, gangsta rapper Tupac Shakur still can’t rest in peace.
Read the whole story by clicking on the title above….
- Singer “Wondress” has Died (video)
- Steve Harvey Says Says Men And Women Can’t Have Genuine Friendships
- Who Was Gene Griffin?
- Marsha Ambrosius Talks the Meaning of "Friends & Lovers" with Big Tigger
- Ken Roberts Promoted to Vice President/Market Manager for Cumulus Washington, D.C.
- DJ Cassidy's Pass The Mic Volume II Was the Best Party on the Internet
- DMX vs Lloyd Banks | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Sony Wants You to Put the Needle on the Record as they Unveil New Turntable
- Sade and 5 Other Great Black Musicians who Stand the Test of Time
- Beyoncé Crossed Paths With Selena Quintanilla, Tyrese Pops Up On ‘The Masked Singer’