Kudos to Atlantic Records' Jamila Thomas and Platoon’s Brianna Agyemang for coming up with Black Out Tues to support the Black community and our enormous contributions to the music industry. Radio Facts is on board to fully support the cause as well.
Before Tuesday hits, I wanted to ask industry folks to pay close attention to the companies from all walks of the industry who make money off black contributions but are not present in the black creative and the black community's greatest time of need… tomorrow. We are overjoyed that a majority of our clients are on board and you can see who else is on board via today's post on Radio Facts or the hashtag #theshowmustbepaused
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- When Keeping it Racist Goes Wrong and Gets You Almost Knocked Out