Known for his many clever sayings such as, “Don’t meet me there, beat me there” and various others, Chicago radio veteran Ramonski Luv finds himself without at job at Soul 106.3. While serving as the nighttime host for WSRB FM 106.3, the Crawford Broadcasting urban adult-contemporary Radio Station , Ramonski seemed to be resonating with the community as he always has but many times the numbers say different.
Due to the fact he hasn’t been available for comment and WSRB has not released any official details regarding his exit, it is up in the air as to what transpired.
Prior to this release, Ramonski was also relieved of his duties at WVAZ FM 102.7 for undisclosed personal reasons this past July. As for now, there isn’t any news on who will replace the Chicago radio legend.
We wish Ramonski Luv the best in his future endeavors.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- New NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt Shares Vision and Outlook for Broadcasting in Town Hall
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?