DL makes great sense here. He refers to the fact that in California, you don’t place chickens in cages but that kids can be placed in cages.
D.L. Hughley on “How Not To Get Shot”“We’ve been murdered for reading, for looking somebody in the eye, for whistling at somebody,” D.L. Hughley says of his new book #HowNotToGetShot. “The murder of black people at the hands of people of authority has always happened.”Posted by The View on Wednesday, July 11, 2018
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- DC Council candidate Nate Fleming carjacked in Northeast DC (video)
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Cumulus Media Appoints New Program Director
- Atlantic Records Names Lanre Gaba New Co-President, Black Music
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- BEST Black Male Singers of All Time