Warner/Chappell Music (WCM), the music publishing arm of Warner Music Group announced the appointment of Clark Miller as Executive Vice President, North America, Operations. Based at the company’s Los Angeles headquarters, Miller reports to WCM Chairman and CEO Cameron Strang and will work closely with Jon Platt, WCM President, North America.”Clark comes to Warner/Chappell with a tremendous depth of knowledge and experience,” said Cameron Strang. “As we continue to enable a diverse array of innovative services and forward-thinking opportunities for our songwriters and their music, his business and legal savvy will be an enormous asset. Clark is one of the most accomplished and admired executives in music publishing, so it gives me great pleasure to welcome him to our superb Warner/Chappell team.””Clark and I spent nearly two decades working together,” said Jon Platt, “and I am very happy to be reunited with my great colleague and friend. Since I joined Warner/Chappell just over a year ago, I have been deeply impressed by the creativity and inspiration that drives our entire team, and I know Clark will make a huge contribution to our mission to serve songwriters in realizing their artistic visions.””I’m thrilled to be working with Cameron and Jon, and to be a part of this amazing team,” said Clark Miller.Clark Miller most recently served as Executive Vice President of International Business Affairs and Global Opportunities for Sony/ATV Music Publishing, a post he had held since Sony/ATV acquired EMI Music Publishing in 2012. He previously spent 19 years with EMI Music Publishing, where he was named General Counsel and Executive Vice President in 2005. Miller began his career practicing law with Cassels Brock in Toronto before joining Peter Steinmetz & Associates as an entertainment and communications law specialist. He later established his own practice, Clark Miller & Associates, with a focus on entertainment law.An accomplished guitarist, Miller holds a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Toronto and earned his law degree from the University of Toronto Law School.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- New NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt Shares Vision and Outlook for Broadcasting in Town Hall
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond