New CALI Mornings will be #1 for Hilarious y Mas!
Cali 93.9, #1 for Reggaeton y Mas, proudly announces the launch of their new morning show Todo Se Vale… Anything Goes! with multi-faceted and highly regarded Angelica Vale. Todo Se Vale will launch January 28th, 2020 at 6am with a brilliant team that includes new co-host and rising star Eder Diaz.
Mornings in Los Angeles will welcome a refreshing change with the arrival of Angelica Vale one of the most recognizable Mexican comedic actresses today. “La Vale,” as she’s known by millions of adoring fans, is a Mexican award winning stage, film, and television entertainer, with a music recording career that spans more than four decades
“Angelica is a true star, but more importantly, she’s family to all Latinos in the US – particularly in LA,” stated Cali 93.9 Program Director, Isabel ‘Isa’ Gonzalez. “Transferring La Vale from middays to mornings is a natural progression, not only because she’s gained momentum in that daypart – this is the right move because she’s a household name with a wonderful sense of humor, has deep artist relationships, has a proven entertainer track record, and this is an unrivaled element of our winning CALI multimedia strategy.” Isa continued, “With an amazing team behind her in the morning, Angelica will be able to connect with listeners and engage with all in Southern California with her unique and very hilarious point of view – as the show is titled – Todo se Vale… Anything Goes!”
Joining Angelica Vale in mornings is co-host Eder Díaz “Gorritas.” Eder is one of the most innovative and successful content creators in the market. He started his radio career on K-Love 107.5 FM where he produced “El Show de Omar y Argelia” and most recently was the sidekick and producer for Univision’s syndicated “El FreeGuey Show.” Eder launched one of the first Spanish language podcasts dedicated to the Latinx LGBTQ community and is currently pursuing his master’s degree at California State University, Northridge. “I am thrilled to work alongside Angelica and everyone else at Cali! It is truly a great team of people that love radio.” Diaz said.
Todo se Vale launches January 28th, 2020 and airs Monday – Saturday 6am to 10am on Cali 93.9 and www.939cali.com
CALI 93 continues with the talented Carolina “Caro” Marquez middays (10am-3pm); DJ Eddie One afternoons (3pm-7pm); and Jessica Flores nights (7pm-12am).
- Teen Kills his Enemies’ Mother While Visiting Her Son’s Grave for His Birthday
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Online Betting Sites Trying to Figure out Kim Kardashian’s Next Boyfriend (VIDEO)
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,