A Black Mother in Elk Grove California was not having it with this female officer. Her son was pulled over in front of their house for running a stop sign. He had all the proper paperwork but the officer refused to run the information and kept inquiring if the son was on probation or parole. The officer literally gets into a stand-off with the mother and father of the son because she refused to walk away and write the ticket for running the stop sign. The officer claimed she feared for her safety and even accuses the mother of becoming violent although the mother is not violent at all. Check out the video for yourself.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- 57th Anniversary of Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case, Still Needs Further Exploration
- The Sad Story of Billy Preston