Radio Facts: I hate to be right about this one but it started yesterday. Def Jam, Interscope and Universal laid off several workers today and the rumor is there are more layoffs to come. I can only hope the industry finds ways to be profitable again and that radio catches up to today’s trends and becomes profitable as well.
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- It Has Come to this: Bulletproof Backpacks to Protect Children in Chicago Have Arrived
- ENTERCOM RELAUNCHES THE NEW STAR 94 IN ATLANTA
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- Townsquare Builds On Its “Local First” Strategy with Addition of Top Management
- Kanye West Urinates on His Own Grammy to Prove Point about Black Ownership (video)
- Most Know About Black Wall Street but Did You Know about Wilmington, NC?
- Beatport and Twitch Announce Exclusive Live Streaming Music Programming Partnership
- Facebook Bans Snoop Dogg’s Livestream DJ Set To Support COVID for Drug Use, Gives Ticket Holders Refunds