Digital and Radio Facts:
Continues evolution of Keep Climbing campaign
Before the crack of dawn, while most are soundly sleeping, many Delta (NYSE: DAL) customers are up and raring to go in pursuit of opportunity. They are ambitious and they cannot be stopped. Visit any Delta terminal around the globe and – no matter how early – each is graced with these should-be-sleepers, and the Delta employees who support them, as they head out to change the world.
Delta’s new TV spot “4 A.M.” embodies the spirit of its customers and their determination to venture out into the world and take ownership of opportunities every day. While each customer journey may be different, they all share the in the same relentlessness mindset to be the difference that creates change. Delta’s frontline employees are also featured within the ad showing that same relentless spirit and thoughtful reliability in assisting customers in their pursuit.
While the spot puts customers and employees at the forefront, it also features the steady, sure and aspirational voice of Academy Award Nominee and Golden Globe Winner, Viola Davis, who will be the voice of Delta for the next year. “Viola Davis is an incredible talent and a natural fit for Delta and the “4 A.M.” spot that introduces her as the new voice of Delta,” said Tim Mapes, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer. “She is true to herself and, like many of our customers wakes up every day with the grit, determination and will to go out into the world and conquer it.”
Delta’s newest ad is a continued evolution of the airline’s Keep Climbing campaign and celebrates how opportunity often begins – with an early wake-up call and a flight to an important meeting, a long day at work or a big life moment. The campaign focuses on allowing customers the opportunity to enjoy incredible experiences, adventures and opportunities around the world. “4 A.M.” was shot in New York, Shanghai, Mexico City and Los Angeles and will begin airing on Feb. 6.
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- UNSUNG REVIEW Entire Episode: The Sylvers (video)
- Need a Laugh? See What Happens When He Tells His Mom He is in Jail