YOUNG T & BUGSEY RETURN WITH HUGE FRENCH ‘DON’T RUSH’ REMIX FT. DADJU
Today, Nottingham’s superstars, and 2020 BET Award nominees, Young T & Bugsey are back with another huge remix to their global hit, ‘Don’t Rush’ – this time in the form of a mega French remix featuring none other than Dadju. Listen Here. After the release of their massive Latin remix which featured the popular singer/songwriter Rauw Alejandro, the huge remix with U.S rapper DaBaby and the most recent remix with legend Busta Rhymes – Young T & Bugsey have gifted fans with an astonishing link up, which will no doubt make fans go wild. On this remix, the French singer comes through and shows just why he is one of the hottest artists in Europe, with his unique and smooth voice – to compliment this amazing track.
‘Don’t Rush’, taken from Young T & Bugsey’s highly anticipated debut mixtape ‘Plead The 5th’ which released at the start of 2020, included other hit tracks such as their Platinum selling, top ten record ‘Strike A Pose’ featuring Aitch, and ‘Stand Up Man’ to name just a few.
Young T & Bugsey recently made history – becoming the first UK rap duo to ever chart on the U.S ‘Hot 100’ Billboard Chart (peaking at number 56). So far, ‘Don’t Rush’ has garnered well over 50 million views to date on YouTube, has over 182M+ combined global streams, was the most added song at urban U.S radio and reached #34 on U.S Top 40 Radio – all whilst doing over 1M worldwide daily streams, peaking at number #4 on the global Shazam chart and #3 on the U.S Shazam chart, incredibly. Six months after it’s release, the track has also re-entered the UK’s top 20 (after already achieving a Top 20 position at the turn of the year) and Young T & Bugsey’s monthly listeners on Spotify has jumped up to over 7M currently – simply amazing!
The original track, which was released last November (and was the most viewed video on GRM for over eight weeks) took social media by storm, after going viral globally, with the infectious #DontRushChallenge. The social media challenge took the internet by storm with fans, social media influencers and celebrities from all around the world taking part (generating over half a billion views under the hastag on Tik Tok alone). Familiar faces that took part included personalities such as Black-ish’s Skai Jackson, Christina Millian, Shaquille O’Neal, Martin Lawrence, the Cast of Orange Is The New Black, DJ Jazzy Jeff and much more.
With another smash hit under their belt, this amazing remix out now, and new music out sooner than expected, Young T & Bugsey are without a doubt ready to continue putting Nottingham on the map, globally for 2020.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- Can the AKA’s Do It Again and Raise $1 Million in a Day to Support HBCUs?
- Revolt Summit X AT&T Announce 2020 Programming Designed to Empower and Inspire Next Generation of Black Leaders
- ALL IN: THE FIGHT FOR DEMOCRACY Now Available on Prime Video and in Theaters
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- The Undeniable BEST Black Female Singers of All Time
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry