CUMULUS MEDIA (NASDAQ: CMLS) and Rolling Stone today introduced the podcast Don’t Let This Flop on the CUMULUS Podcast Network. The weekly podcast highlights the week on TikTok, revealing the top trends and memes in all areas including dance, recipes, makeup challenges, viral videos, celebrity videos, grassroots campaigns intended to raise awareness of social issues, and anything else capturing TikTok users’ attention each week. Hosts Brittany Spanos and EJ Dickson are joined by a special guest each week to discuss the significance and relevance of the week’s most popular posts outside the world of TikTok.
Don’t Let This Flop is available at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, and Pandora, among other platforms. CUMULUS MEDIA, through its Cumulus Podcast Network, also distributes, markets, and monetizes Rolling Stone’s Music Now podcast.
“EJ and Brittany cover TikTok better than any reporters out there,” says Jason Fine, Rolling Stone’s Director of Content Development. “They bring a sharp eye for the latest, weirdest, and most hilarious trends and characters who are reaching huge audiences. If you follow TikTok closely or just want to keep up on the latest, this podcast is the place to go.”
Brittany Spanos is a Senior Writer at Rolling Stone, focusing on pop music. Spanos was previously the Clubs Editor at Village Voice, where she reviewed local and emerging musicians as well as established music stars. Spanos’ work has been featured in Vulture, SPIN, Pitchfork, Cosmo and Rookie Mag.
EJ Dickson is a senior writer at Rolling Stone, covering internet culture. She’s written about everything from Disneyland gangs to famous YouTubers, to elite cabals of mall Santas. Her work has been published in the New York Times, New York Magazine, the Washington Post, GQ, Elle, and The New Yorker, among other publications.
- Former Texas Cop Sentenced to Prison Time For Helping Stepfather Distribute Cocaine
- Joe Budden Discusses The Downside of Artificial Intelligence Constructed Music (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Why Lil Nas X is Upset With BET (VIDEO)
- Who is DJ Quicksilva? A Radio Facts Exclusive Interview (video)
- WATCH MELVONI’S NEW VIDEO FOR “PENNY UP” OUT NOW!
- Lauren Wirtzer-Seawood Named Chief Content and Marketing Officer of SoundCloud
- Industry Vet Samantha Selolwane Joins the Recording Academy Glass of 2021
- Tyga Sells Nudes On OnlyFans To Beat Blackmailer To The Punch
- Republic Records Promotes Simon Katz to VP of A&R and Staff Producer
- Pandora Expands ‘Billionaires’ Artist Milestone Program with Launch of New Stations