Wendy Williams adamant about not getting the vaccine.
While there are millions of people lining up to take the Moderna, Pfizer, and now the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, there is still a population of people who refuse to take any vaccine. We can add Wendy Williams to the latter. When questioned by Dr. Oz, Wendy stands her ground and says that she doesn’t trust it and further elaborates that she doesn’t take the flu shot either.
Dr. Oz tries to tell her that being in her position she influences many and he encourages her to maybe think about that and she still stands her ground on the fact that she doesn’t trust it. With the history of this country and the racist and experimental practices e in the medical industry toward Black people, do you blame Wendy for her stance or do you think we have advanced and she should reconsider taking the vaccine?
- ANTHEM ENTERTAINMENT ACQUIRES COUNTRY CATALOG FROM HIT SONGWRITER KELLY ARCHER
- Rockstar Meat Loaf Dies at 74 from COVID
- Radio One, Inc. Charlotte Welcomes Mo Quick
- Watch Man Prepare Beef Tongues for Dinner (video)
- SoundExchange Releases Q4 Digital Radio Report
- Radio Milwaukee Names New General Manager
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- 70-Million-Year-Old Fossil of Baby Dinosaur Discovered in China
- Former Inmate, Eddie Gibbs, Becomes First N.Y Assembly Member