Radio Facts: Radio Facts: This movie looks damn good! From Codeblack Films and the producers of FRUITVALE STATION. Years after a drunken car crash that almost took his life, Thomas Carter (Anthony Mackie) has reinvented himself as a therapist/spiritual advisor who advocates a synthesis of world religions and positivity. He’s parlayed this vocation into a successful book release that one day draws the attention of Angel Sanchez (Forest Whitaker), a profoundly troubled man fixated on the “untimely” death of his mother. When Carter takes on Sanchez as a personal client in an effort to raise funds for his indebted brother Ben (Mike Epps), things quickly take a turn for the worse. Angel needs much more than a simple life coach.
What may be simple to grasp for some is the idea that single actions in the past comprise tidal waves of reactions in the present. Director Philippe Caland's REPENTANCE examines these issues against a backdrop of kidnapping and murder.
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- This ‘Karen’ May no Longer be Racist after This (video)
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Chris Botti Returns to Charlotte To Headline Queen City Jazz Fest
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Host Opportunity for Quiet Storm Type Syndicated Show