The Rickey Smiley Morning Show discussed rapper 50 Cent loaning actor Omari Hardwick money. Hardwick claimed he did not feel successful until he got his lead role in the hit television show “Power.”
He said,” I still haven’t made what I should have made. I’ve never made what I should have made, period, but it is happening now finally,” Hardwick said.
Da Brat said Hardwick sarcastically enlightened the host when he talked about his previous earnings saying he made $5. The actor spoke about rapper 50 Cent loaning him money to help him.
This is not stuff that men usually discuss, said Hardwick. He added that the show’s creator will always respect him for his honesty. The Black community does not teach such things and rarely does anyone get paid back.
The “Power” star said it was the summer after season 2, and 50 Cent gave him $20,000. The following summer, the rapper handed over another $23,000 to Hardwick.
50 adores the actor’s wife and kids perhaps even more than the television star himself, Hardwick said.
Hardwick was asked about his current salary per episode by one of the hosts. His pay was estimated at around $150,000 per episode. Hardwick said he’d never discussed his salary before, but that sounded accurate.
“Aw man, you got it right; that is the first time I had ever disclosed it. That is a nice chunk for an episode, might I say,” said Hardwick.
Gary With Da Tea said $150,000 per episode is not that much money considering that people on “Friends” made $1,000,000 per episode. Da Brat said that was a significant network, however.
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Black Teen Gets Concussion, Lands in Coma, Wakes up only Speaking Fluent Spanish, Shocks Everyone (video)
- Support Provided for Grief-Stricken Staff After “Catastrophic Failure” Kills Over Twenty Thousand Fish
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Being Scared for Wendy Williams’ Life (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses a Woman Who is Willing to Share Her Man (VIDEO)
- Editorial: Angela Yee’s Exit from The Breakfast Club? Timely and Smart
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,