iHeartMedia’s 96.5 KISS FM, Cleveland’s #1 Hit Music Station, announced today the debut of “The Jeremiah Show,” launching on Monday, May 23rd. “The Jeremiah Show” will broadcast weekdays from 2 – 6 p.m.
Jeremiah’s fast-paced, music-intensive, lifestyle-driven, local afternoon drive show will originate from iHeartMedia’s Cleveland studios.
“We’re thrilled to launch ‘The Jeremiah Show’ on KISS FM,” said Keith Kennedy, Regional Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Cleveland. “Jeremiah is a known Cleveland entity and it’s incredible to have a home-grown talent live in our studios promoting all things Cleveland.”
“It’s such a cool moment to get to be on the station I listened to growing up,” said Jeremiah. “I’m very excited to be on such a legendary station here in Cleveland. Being on the same station as Elvis Duran is an honor. His support and guidance of our launch has been inspiring.”
Jeremiah Widmer was born and raised in Rittman, Ohio, and graduated from The University of Akron. His voice has been heard on the Northeast Ohio airwaves since 2012, including hosting a successful morning show in Cleveland for the last five years. Widmer’s credits include an internship for “The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson” in Los Angeles, a Page for NBC programs that included “The Tonight Show,” “Ellen,” and USA Network’s “Burn Notice.”
Jeremiah also worked on two seasons of FOX’s “Hell’s Kitchen” and performed various sketch and improv comedy shows. Jeremiah and his wife Jessy currently reside in Wadsworth with their three children (Elijah, Carly & Isaiah) and their rescue black lab named Brisket. He is the President of The Dale & Joanne Widmer Foundation, a lacrosse coach, and a board member for the Mid-Atlantic Connection for PKU & Allied Disorders, which affects his oldest son, Elijah.
iHeartMedia is the leading media outlet in the Cleveland market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with 3 billion app downloads and more than 160 million registered users.
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Mo’Nique’s Apology to DL Hughley (VIDEO)
- Teenagers Break into $8 Million Florida Home To Throw Party, Shares Evidence Online
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Talked to Comedian Earthquake About His New Movie, Tour, and More (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Why the Verdict Against Bill Cosby Might Be Long Overdue (VIDEO)
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses T.I.’s Anger Over the Cancellation of His Show
- Woman Gets Prison Time After ‘Prank’ Pushing Man Off Boat, Causing Him To Drown
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- The Steve Harvey Show Discusses Martin Lawrence Getting a Star on the Walk of Fame (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Discusses if Chris Brown is ‘Better’ Than Michael Jackson (VIDEO)