Radio Facts: Radio Facts: That Rabbit’ Media and Entertainment Consulting Firm is proud to announce the catapult of the Nation's First Billboard Internet Reporting Radio Station!! Our status confirms ‘That Rabbit’ Radio as a Nielsen BDS-monitored radio station for the Billboard – Twitter Emerging Artists Chart. ‘That Rabbit’ Radio actually encodes metadata into artists’ songs, for Billboard Certification, and reports to the three major performing rights society for publishing royalty collections. The parameters of our reach, is defined by our expanded coverage to an international listening audience.
The Billboards’ Emerging Artists Chart is a weekly ranking of the most shared songs on Twitter in the U.S. by up-and-coming artists, ranked by the number of shares over a seven-day period (Monday to Sunday). This chart is available online on billboard.com and billboard.biz, and in print in Billboard. The Emerging Artists Chart only includes songs by new and developing artists, who are defined as those who have fewer than 50,000 Twitter followers and have not appeared as a lead artist in the top 50 songs on the Billboard Hot 100.
Our ‘That Rabbit’ Radio Station Kick-Off, Thursday September 17th at the fabulous Museum Bar will also be the worldwide premier for ‘Beat Billionaire Radio’ the flagship show of Rick Ross’ MayBach Music Group. That Rabbit Radio programming includes the Worst Behavior Show, hosted by fun, sexy, and witty, radio personalities DJ Filthy Rich and Natalie Nicole; Mista Soull Show hosted by DJ Mista Soull; and the 3345 Live Show with Blue Rocks.
The CEO's of ‘That Rabbit’ Media and Consulting Firm have a solid poised position in the Entertainment Industry. According to the company CEO's, Ray Hamilton and Greg ‘G3’ Glaze, the event promises to be like nothing the entertainment community has experienced in quite some time. The CEOs of ‘That Rabbit’ states that “We are ‘The Foundation Of The New Industry’ with our slogan of “Where Real Music Lives And New Fans Are Made. We are driven by our hunger to raise the bar and break the bar giving creativity back to the Artist, for expression of the art form and for consumers to appreciate the artist true value.”
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- UNSUNG REVIEW Entire Episode: The Sylvers (video)
- Need a Laugh? See What Happens When He Tells His Mom He is in Jail