Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Music manager Sarah Stennett and Len Blavatnik's Access Industries, a privately-held industrial group with major holdings in the music, media and telecommunications sectors, today announced the formation of a new joint venture called First Access Entertainment.
First Access Entertainment will operate at the forefront of new entertainment-business models. It will focus on talent development and representation, brand development and representation, recording artists and songwriters, and rights exploitation, across the music, entertainment, and fashion industries. Artists that are signed and developed by First Access Entertainment will be distributed or released through Warner Music Group.
“Len Blavatnik has a unique, visionary perspective on the future of the music industry and has built an extensive portfolio of companies at the forefront of music, entertainment, fashion and culture,” said Sarah Stennett. “I am thrilled to partner with Access Industries and look forward to leveraging the synergies across our respective businesses to benefit new and existing talent.”
“I look forward to collaborating with Sarah and her team,” said Len Blavatnik, founder and chairman of Access Industries. “Sarah has successfully launched the careers of many renowned artists and brings extensive experience in talent discovery and artistic management.”
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About Unemployment Scam
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Need a Laugh? See What Happens When He Tells His Mom He is in Jail
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Parent Jumps On Zoom Call to Check Teacher About Disrespectful George Floyd Comment (VIDEO)