Russian troops are using the dating app Tinder to try and pick up Ukrainian women. According to the Sun, on Tuesday, Russian soldiers positioned to invade Ukraine have pelted women, opposite their side of the border, with Tinder messages.
The report said Dasha Synelnikova’s app lit up with matches from soldiers about 20 miles away named Andrei, Alexander, Gregory, Michail, and “Black.”
“I actually live in Kyiv but changed my location settings to Kharkiv after a friend told me there were Russian troops all over Tinder,” Synelnikova, a 33-year-old video producer, told the outlet.
According to Ukrainian military intelligence officials, the potential mates courted treachery as they revealed their locations while forces assembled north of Kharkiv for an apparent attack.
“One muscular guy posed up trying to look sexy in bed posing with his pistol. Another was in full Russian combat gear, and others just showed off in tight stripy vests,” Synelnikova told the British paper.
“I didn’t find any of them attractive and would never consider sleeping with the enemy. I automatically swiped left to reject them, but there were so many I got curious and got into a message exchange,” the Ukrainian woman continued.
“It was funny but scary at the same time, knowing that they were so close.”
According to the report, Andrei and Synelnikova exchanged messages. His pictured showed him clutching his Kalashnikov rifle in full combat gear and helmet.
The soldier played it cool when Synelnikova asked if he had “plans to visit.” He said he wasn’t allowed in the country since the annexation of Crimea in 2014.
According to the article, after pressing Andrei on his status as a soldier, he shared a goofy GIF of Jim Carrey, apparent that Synelnikova was onto him.
A Chechen fighter, “Black,” displayed a picture of him cuddling a kitten alongside a pistol-clutching selfie, said the report.
Pictures showed Alexander, 29, posing in his beret as Gregory, 25, showed off his military watch.
According to the outlet, the message bombardment came before Russian troops were ordered to turn off their phones.
“These guys are just the same as anyone else on Tinder — they want love or companionship,” Synelnikova reportedly said.
“So it’s kind of hard to imagine that they could be coming here to attack us. I hope it won’t happen.”
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Black Teen Gets Concussion, Lands in Coma, Wakes up only Speaking Fluent Spanish, Shocks Everyone (video)
- Support Provided for Grief-Stricken Staff After “Catastrophic Failure” Kills Over Twenty Thousand Fish
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Being Scared for Wendy Williams’ Life (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses a Woman Who is Willing to Share Her Man (VIDEO)
- Editorial: Angela Yee’s Exit from The Breakfast Club? Timely and Smart
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sexual Contact … but Work (video)