Click here to learn more about Ram Career Connections at Huston-Tillotson University, and our upcoming Summer 2020 program!
The purpose of the UNCF® Career Pathways Initiative (CPI) at Huston-Tillotson University is to provide a seamless path from college to career. Students who are considering majoring in business administration, communication, computer science, criminal justice, education, kinesiology, mathematics, or music will have the opportunity to engage in a four-year individualized academic experience that will lead to a career upon graduation.
During the RAM Career Connections Summer Program students will:
● Participate in leadership development
● Engage in career workshops
● Tour major Austin corporations
● Be assigned a career coach
● Develop a career portfolio
● Participate in presentations and conferences
RAM Career Connections Admission Criteria:
● Expressed interest in business administration, communication, computer science, criminal justice, education, kinesiology, music, or mathematics
● Must meet the Huston-Tillotson admission criteria
● Be admitted into Huston-Tillotson University as a first-time freshman