First and foremost, let us give Miss Jones her flowers as the first Black woman with her own morning show. DJ Envy credits Miss Jones for giving him his start in the industry so he took the time to share this moment on his IG account. Envy, who was part of the original crew and reunion show, shared that NY radio was so toxic back then and they shared his clip of an interview went Usher that was funny but went a little left. Check out the clip.
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- YouTube Star Slammed With Cardi B Libel Lawsuit
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)