Beginning Christmas Eve, a Miami radio station will air 36 hours of the best moments from Michael Savage's nationally syndicated show, “The Savage Nation.”
WFTL, 850 AM, says “A Very Savage Christmas” will begin at 6 p.m. Dec. 24 and run through 6 a.m. Dec. 26.
“It is a unique way to give the loyal listeners in South Florida what they really want for Christmas, a Savage Marathon featuring his best moments,” said WFTL's general manager, Steve Lapa.
Savage's show, the nation's third largest, airs live Monday through Friday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time. He's heard by an estimated 8 million listeners a week on about 400 stations, according to his syndicator, the Talk Radio Network.
Savage has attracted an enormous, loyal audience in South Florida, says WFTL, which covers the entire South Florida area with a 50,000 watt daytime signal that reaches Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Orland o.
Savage was the 2007 winner of TALKERS magazine's Freedom of Speech Award. He has been nominated many times for Syndicated Talk Host of the Year by Radio and Records Magazine.
Trained as a scientist, he holds Masters degrees in medical botany and medical anthropology and earned his Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley in Epidemiology and Nutrition Science.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- 2020 iHeartCountry Festival Presented By Capital One Celebrated The Biggest Names in Country Music
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle