The Raiders and KDAY announced today an agreement that makes KDAY 93.5 FM the exclusive Silver and Black FM flagship radio station in SOCAL. KDAY will broadcast the Raiders’ regular season and select postseason games, while enhancing game coverage with exciting Raiders-oriented additional programming.
“No other brand in SOCAL speaks to the loyal Raiders Nation better than KDAY,” stated Otto Padron, President of KDAY and Meruelo Media; “… our sound, attitude and colors are a natural fit for this legendary pro-football franchise. We are very excited with this new NFL partnership and KDAY is the right destination to the more than two-million Raiders fans in our LA market!!…”
Raiders game day broadcasts on KDAY will include a pregame show, 30-minutes prior to kick-off and a postgame wrap-up. KDAY will embrace this new NFL partnership with a series of special promotions and artist participation.
Raiders on KDAY will kick off on September 11 with a Special Live Broadcast from New Orleans.
For more information about 93.5 KDAY programming, upcoming events, promotions and ticket giveaways, visit www.935kday.com, and find us on Twitter at @935KDAY, on Facebook at Facebook.com/935KDAY.
- Watch Man Prepare Beef Tongues for Dinner (video)
- ANTHEM ENTERTAINMENT ACQUIRES COUNTRY CATALOG FROM HIT SONGWRITER KELLY ARCHER
- Radio One, Inc. Charlotte Welcomes Mo Quick
- Rockstar Meat Loaf Dies at 74 from COVID
- Radio Milwaukee Names New General Manager
- SoundExchange Releases Q4 Digital Radio Report
- Former Inmate, Eddie Gibbs, Becomes First N.Y Assembly Member
- Cancer Claims Life of Actor, Comedian, Louie Anderson, 68
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- Cypress Hill announces new album