A McDonald’s worker was left in critical condition after a customer shot him in the face during a heated argument with his mother. After engaging in the heated debate, the McDonald’s employee was shot in the face outside of the Brooklyn restaurant Monday evening, say sources.
According to law enforcement sources, around 7 p.m., The 23-year-old was working at the establishment at 1531 Fulton St. in Bed-Stuy when an argument ensued with a female customer inside the restaurant.
The fight continued until they were outside. The woman’s adult son pulled out a gun and shot the employee in the face, police said.
The victim was taken to Brookdale Hospital, which was listed in critical condition. At the scene, a 20-year-old was taken into custody. No charges have been filed.
- Neighbors Cry for More Police Funding After Elderly Woman is Zip-Tied, Robbed, in Broad Daylight
- Prominent Dallas Attorney, Charged, Loses License over Deal to Launder $500 a Month in Drug Money
- Terrance Dean, Author of “Hiding in Hip Hop” has Died
- Mass Shooting Near Recreation Center Where Children Were Nearby in Philly, 5 Shot (Video)
- Steve Harvey Says R Kelly’s Situation is a “Tragedy On All Levels” (VIDEO)
- Rapper Served Warrant, Has Tiger as Pet, Arrested (video)
- Devoted Father who Homeschooled his Four Young Daughters, Killed in Road Rage Incident
- Ebro in the Morning Talks to Tracy Morgan about Returning to the Stage After His Tragic Accident, New Tour, And More (VIDEO)
- Young Boy Dies After Nebraska Experiences Its First Ever Case of Brain Eating Bacteria
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses If Nicki Minaj Crossed the Line with Her Comments About Kevin Federline (VIDEO)