CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One introduces The Dan Bongino Show, an all-new live broadcast hosted by former Secret Service Agent, best-selling author, television commentator, and podcast powerhouse Dan Bongino. With live guests and listener calls, the program showcases Bongino’s natural ability to forge connections and communicate as never before. The program airs live Monday-Friday from 12 to 3 p.m. ET. Former President Donald J. Trump joins Bongino in the second hour of the inaugural broadcast on Monday, May 24th.
The Dan Bongino Show launches with more than 115 affiliates, including top market Radio Station s KABC-AM (Los Angeles), WLS-AM (Chicago), WBAP-AM (Dallas), KSFO-AM (San Francisco), KSEV-AM (Houston), WMAL-FM (Washington, DC), KTTH-AM (Seattle), and WJR-AM (Detroit) as well as CUMULUS MEDIA’S new, all-digital Radio Station , WFAS-AM in the New York metropolitan area.
Dan Bongino is a leading media personality and figure in conservative politics, with a dedicated fanbase that follows him on multiple platforms. His website, Bongino.com captured an impressive 155% increase in unique visitors between February 2019 and 2020, according to TheRighting’s analysis of Comscore data. His eponymous podcast boasted more than 117 million downloads in 2020 and is now tracking to surpass that number for 2021. Inclusive of YouTube and Rumble video views, downloads were up 67% for the first quarter of 2021, year-over-year.
With Monday’s launch of The Dan Bongino Show, Westwood One will offer a 24-hour, Monday–Friday programming lineup that also features established news/talk superstars Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro, Chris Plante, Michael Knowles, and Jim Bohannon.
“I’m thrilled to begin this new journey. There’s nothing like the energy of live talk-radio,” said Bongino. “Whether it’s breaking news, callers, or that irreplaceable vibe of a live conversation with millions of listeners, talk radio is still the conversational heartbeat of the nation. It’s an honor and a privilege to start this journey on May 24th.”
“It’s clear Dan Bongino was made for live talk radio – he brings unparalleled focus and passion to this new show,” said Suzanne Grimes, President, Westwood One and EVP Corporate Marketing, CUMULUS MEDIA. “Dan’s fans adore him and will appreciate all the interviews, viewer questions and freedom to explore the issues that a live, three-hour show affords.”
- Inductees Announced For The Black Music and Entertainment Walk of Fame June 2022 Induction
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Questions if Keyshia Cole’s Relationship with Antonio Brown is Doomed (Video)
- Podcast Advertising Effectiveness is Soaring
- NAB Launches “The Best of NAB Show Amplified”
- White Supremacist Opens Fire at Supermarket: Here are the Names of the Buffalo Massacre Victims
- Radio One Charlotte Names New Program Director for Heritage Sports Radio WFNZ 610AM/92.7FM
- New York Public Radio Names Kenya Young Senior Vice President of WNYC Studios
- Pinky Cole’s Surprise Gift to Every CAU Graduate in Atlanta
- Police Uncover Video of Arby’s Manager Urinating in Milkshake Mix
- YOUTUBE AND THE SPRINGHILL COMPANY ANNOUNCE “RECIPE FOR CHANGE: AMPLIFYING BLACK WOMEN”