Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Seven-time GRAMMY® nominated artists, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, today announced that they have teamed up with fellow Seattle game-changers, T-Mobile USA, Inc., to present a special performance for 1,400 LA-area fans at the Belasco Theatre on January 23. The hip hop music super stars are also confirmed to perform on the GRAMMY® telecast on January 26 at LA's Staples Center which will be broadcast live on CBS.
“My appreciation for Macklemore and Ryan Lewis seems to be the worst kept secret in the social hemisphere,” said John Legere, CEO of T-Mobile. “Their ability to shake things up and keep it real for their fans is a lot like the Un-carrier moves we've been making in the wireless world, so I'm really excited to team up and present this special performance for all of their fans.”
Tickets to the concert go on sale Friday, January 17 through Ticketmaster.com.
For more information and updates, be sure to follow @TMobile, @Macklemore & @RyanLewis on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- DJ Cassidy Threw the Best Online Party with Pass The Mic
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs