Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Live 105 is launching “Indie 105.” It replaces “Classic Live 105” on our HD2 channel and will also live on Radio.com.
The new “Indie 105” focuses on rock for the digital generation. It targets Millenials and Gen Z’ers and plays a cutting edge mix of indie rock hits from the streaming and music blog universe.
The playlist has been curated by Live 105 Program Director Jacent Jackson and Assistant PD/Music Director Aaron Axelsen.
“This is a radio station for opening bands and the fans who love them. It’s a true channel for the digital streaming, festival going generation. Aaron and I have programmed shows like this on broadcast radio and they are a labor of love. I couldn’t be more pleased to bring this channel to the Bay Area locally and everywhere on the radio.com app” said Program Director Jacent Jackson.
“Think of this exciting endeavor as an amalgamation of our venerable new music program Soundcheck, combined with the vibrant blogging culture and digital streaming movement, all while catering to those with an adventurous appetite for underground music and emerging artists, and that should give you an accurate snapshot of what to expect from Indie 105” added Aaron Axelsen, Music Director, Assistant Program Director and host of Live 105’s specialty shows Soundcheck and Subsonic.
Indie 105 signs the weekend of Live 105’s BFD concert.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Sen. Hillman T. Frazier to keynote 143rd Founders’ Day at JSU