Kevin Ferguson was a well-known street fighter who went by the name “Kimbo Slice.” His career was very last-minute and short-lived but he achieved success nonetheless. Slice rose from the ashes to find his 15 minutes of fame after he lost his home after a hurricane and was homeless. He was forced to sleep in his car. In an effort to get out of dire straights he worked as a bodyguard in the stripper clubs as well as the porn industry and his street fights were placed on numerous social networks after being filmed which made him a star and brought greater opportunities his way.
Last night the 42-year-old sensation died, by some accounts of a heart attack. No word yet except that he checked into a Miami hospital yesterday after complaining of not feeling well. RIP Kimbo. We will keep you posted on arrangements.
- Mother Charged With Murder After Shooting 6-year-old Son Up To 9 Times
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Questions Why Some Young Rich Black Males Overlook Black Girls (Video)
- The Living Legends Foundation Celebrates its 30th Anniversary and Annual Awards Gala
- Line-Up of The 10 Best Clubhouse Kings and Queens
- YO GOTTI ADDED AS A HEADLINER FOR THE 2022 JUNETEENTH UNITY WEEKEND IN DALLAS
- Kate Moss Set To Testify In Johnny Depp-Amber Heard Trial This Week
- U.S. Marshals Search For Texas Woman Who is Accused of Killing Professional Cyclist
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 1 Dead, 3 Injured After 4 People Fall Off California Cliff