Industry sources claim Imus is negotiating with ABC about a morning drive-time slot on New York City flagship station WABC.
Michael Harrison, publisher of Talkers magazine, says ABC is “denying it, but not too loudly.”
“Everything comes down to human terms; guys sitting down in a room trying to figure out a deal. That’s probably what’s happening at this time,” Harrison told NewsMax.com. “He would be a great fit for ABC.”
WABC is currently No. 1 during New York’s morning drive with the “Curtis and Kuby” show. No. 2 WFAN, the I-Man’s former employer, recently announced the permanent morning pairing of former NFL great Boomer Esiason with “The Jersey Guy” Craig Carton. Ranked No. 3 in the ratings is Buckley Broadcasting’s WOR, featuring “The Morning Show with Joe and Donna” â€” Donna being former New York City first lady Donna Hanover.
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?
- Rickey Smiley Appreciates Steve Harvey Cussing Him Out (VIDEO)
- Lil Duval Talks New Comedy Special, 30 Year-Old Roommates, Twitter Tirades + More
- Bobby Ross Avila Grabs Grammy Nomination for Production on Charlie Wilson's Album
- Kanye West and Joe Rogan | The Joe Budden Podcast
- 10 Tips on How to Improve and Make More Money with Your Business
- Delilah Becomes Spokesperson For Together For Kids
- The BET Experience Kick Off Was Everything (PICS)
- Zane Lowe Reveals Eminem as His First Guest on Beats 1 Radio
- 50 Cent Implicates Ex-Girlfriend in House Fire