Radio Facts: Radio Facts:
Eight-time GRAMMY Award®-winning artist Rihanna, Selena Gomez and Grammy Award®-nominated “The Weeknd” will perform on THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW, to be broadcast Tuesday, Dec. 8 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Victoria's Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge, as well as newest Angels Elsa Hosk, Jac Jagaciak, Jasmine Tookes, Kate Grigorieva, Lais Ribeiro, Martha Hunt, Romee Strijd, Sara Sampaio, Stella Maxwell, Taylor Hill and Victoria's Secret PINK model Rachel Hilbert, will be a part of the show that merges fashion, fantasy and entertainment into a runway spectacle. The show, seen in more than 180 countries, will include pink carpet interviews, model profiles, a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the world's most celebrated fashion show and the multi-million dollar Fantasy Bra.
VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW is being produced by Done+Dusted, inc. Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamilton are the executive producers. Hamish Hamilton is the director.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- Kanye West vs. Issa Rae | The Joe Budden Podcast
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- Fayetteville State University and Meharry Medical College Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Address Medical and Dental Needs in State
- Kodak Black Announces New Album & Docuseries While In Prison