Triton Digital Media, the leading supplier of digital products and services to the broadcast industry, has announced the hiring of Jim Kerr to the newly created position of Vice President, Strategy. Kerr will report to Triton Media Group Chief Operating Officer Mike Agovino and will assist in the strategic growth and integration of all of Triton Digitalâ„¢s portfolio companies and partners.
Kerr was most recently Vice President of Digital Development at Pollack Media Group, where he consulted for some of the worldâ„¢s leading Internet and mobile companies, including Meebo, Microsoft, Kyte, KickApps, Playphone, and others. Kerr also assisted Pollack Media Group broadcast clients in effectively integrating internet and mobile solutions. Å“Jim brings with him an almost unrivaled understand ing of both the radio industry and the digital space, said Agovino. Å“As we continue to develop products that propel the industry forward, Jimâ„¢s vision, insight and pioneering spirit will make him a great asset to the Triton team and our clients. Å“While I have spent the bulk of the last few years working with internet and mobile companies, radio and mass media have been and always will be close to my heart, said Kerr. Å“It is for that reason I am so excited about the opportunity to join the Triton team. Triton has a broad array of assets that will uniquely transform the mass media of the past into the personal media of the present. To do that while surrounded by a team as strong as the one here at Triton is truly a dream come true. In addition to his consulting work with Pollack Media Group, Kerr has worked as an editor at top trade paper Radio & Records, along with management positions in both the record and radio industries.
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- TOWNSQUARE Appoints Market President/Chief Revenue Officer Of Lufkin With “Local First” Experience To Lead In Killeen-Temple
- White Guy Stabs a Police Officer and Is Still Breathing (VIDEO)
- Is Wendy Williams OK? (video)
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)