A Houston man who made headlines when he filmed himself in the throes of a Monkeypox outbreak is about to get the all-clear from his doctor so he doesn’t have to quarantine any more. He has been in the house for a month.
He said he believes he got the virus from kissing someone in a bar during the July 4th weekend.
He states he got many letters of encouragement and gratitude and many people thanked him for coming forward saying it pushed them to get the vaccine. The vaccine is still scarce in several cities and more and more states are declaring a state of emergency with the virus.
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Black Teen Gets Concussion, Lands in Coma, Wakes up only Speaking Fluent Spanish, Shocks Everyone (video)
- Support Provided for Grief-Stricken Staff After “Catastrophic Failure” Kills Over Twenty Thousand Fish
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Being Scared for Wendy Williams’ Life (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses a Woman Who is Willing to Share Her Man (VIDEO)
- Editorial: Angela Yee’s Exit from The Breakfast Club? Timely and Smart
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,