Apparently the thirst is real in these streets for tickets to see Hov. Two women are accused of robbing a man and running him over to attain Jay Z tickets he was selling on Craigslist.According to court documents, the male victim told police he wasn’t about to attend the Jay Z concert at the Toyota Center in Houston so he posted eight tickets for sale on Craigslist. On Dec. 15, 2013, he says he was contacted by someone stating that they wanted to purchase tickets and they agreed to meet at the Starbucks at 1801 Durham.The man met the two suspects, later identified as Denitra Sherrelle Green and Cessica Desha Darden, after they asked him to come outside the coffee shop because they couldn’t leave a baby in their vehicle. Green was driving, Darden was in the passenger seat and the absolutely sad part is that Darden’s baby was really in the back seat of the car.The man accompanied by his girlfriend went up to the vehicle to speak to Darden through the passenger side window. He told police he leaned into the window with the eight tickets so the suspects could see the tickets better and that’s when Green stepped on the gas.According to investigators, the man got stuck in the passenger window as the ladies sped out of the parking lot and onto Durham. The man asked Green to stop the vehicle, but she refused and Darden kicked his arm to try to get him off the car. Eventually, the man fell off and the suspect’s vehicle ran him over.Court records state the man suffered a broken left arm, broken right hand, broken right leg, a torn right knee and severe road rash to his face and body. Doctors told police the man may need plastic surgery, may not have full use of his now-deformed fingers and may not be able to walk the same as before the incident.Police have confirmed that several witnesses saw the car speeding down Durham with the man hanging on and one of them was able to write down the license plate number.The man and his girlfriend picked the suspects out of a photo array, police say, and an investigator located Green and Darden – yep you guessed it- at the Jay Z concert sitting in the seats from the stolen tickets.Green, 20, and Darden, 20, are both charged with aggravated robbery. Bond was set at $30,000 each.
- Steve Harvey Discusses if Chris Brown is ‘Better’ Than Michael Jackson (VIDEO)
- Roland Martin Discusses The Virtual HBCU Experience ‘HBCUv’ with United Negro College Fund (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Why Lil Nas X is Upset With BET (VIDEO)
- Crystal Jones Comes Clean About TLC Exit (video)
- Top 10 BEST Black Male R&B Groups From the 90s
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Rising R&B Singer-Songwriter Taylor Talks New Single, ‘Love Just Hates Me’
- Howard Hewett Apologizes to Jody Watley After 40 Years (video) Also, Unsung Full Episode
- The Breakfast Club Discussed the Outcome of Suge Knight’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit (VIDEO)
- Which R&B Songs had the BEST Bass lines?